Monday, December 6, 2010

hard working man

Hello guys, I'm  trying to tell you my experiences on the road of America with my hubby...We were driving through the state of Indiana going to Ohio to deliver another load but on our way to Ohio, my attention was diverted to a dark field but with a light moving on it. So I wonder and asked my hubby, what was that? he replied, its a farmer trying to get things done on his farm before rain starts to pour down to earth. What a hard working farmer, he probably work day and night trying to plant some crop on his farm to earn so he can raise his family and so that people will have food to eat. I was amazed. I couldn't believe what I saw.Then I remembered my dad who worked like a dog too. He worked 2 0r 3 kinds of job a day. My mom helped him too. He usually go to bed at 11:30 in the evening and wake up at 4 in the morning to buy the needed stuff for our little shop whom my mom was taking care of while my dad was working on his job. They worked like that because they have 5 mouths to feed and 2  kids were in college and probably the lack of rest was one cause of my dads' early death. I saw how God blessed their hard labor like a farmer I saw last night. This is the reason too why America  is so productive and become the world number 1 in economy because people work day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment